Golden Squared Consulting Limited
10-11 Lower John Street
Golden Squared Consulting Limited takes the privacy of its contacts and clients seriously. We are committed to safeguarding their privacy while providing personalised and valuable service. This Privacy Statement explains our data processing practises. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regards to these practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
This policy applies to information held about clients and prospective clients, suppliers and prospective suppliers, contacts and all other persons about whom Golden Squared Consulting Limited holds information. By 'information,' we mean personal information about you that we collect, use and store.
In this policy, "we," us," and "our" means Golden Squared Consulting Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with No. 09091028, registered office Wellesley House, Duke of Wellington Avenue, Royal Arsenal, London, SE18 6SS, and "you" and "your" means the individual to whom the information relates.
The elements of your data that we hold may include:
- Your name;
- Your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number;
- Where relevant, your job title, company name, company contact details;
- Where relevant, your professional preferences and interests;
- Any CVs submitted to us in the job application process;
- Emails exchanged between you and us;
- If applicable, your payment details/ financial data i.e. your bank name, account number and sort code;
- Information related to your attendance of, and interest in, our clients' events.
We collect personally identifiable information about you through:
- The Gorkana Cision media database;
- Attendance at our client's events;
- Applications to work with us;
- Professional networking;
- The purchase of our services;
- The use of forms on our, or our client's websites.
We use your information to:
- Keep you informed about our client's latest news;
- Invite you to attend our client's openings, previews and exhibitions;
- To communicate with you;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
- For security and to check your identity.
We will gain your consent for any extra information that needs to be acquired for your health and safety when attending events organised by us and will not hold onto this information longer than necessary. Only vital information will be passed on to venues and caterers to aid with the organisation of these events.
Lawful Basis for Processing
Our processing of your personal information is necessary:
- For the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us; or
- In order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- For the performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts.
In relation to any processing of special categories of personal data, we will obtain specific consent from you in the first instance of this information being required. This information will not be held by us any longer than necessary, unless there is otherwise a legal requirement for us to process such information.
We may disclose your information in accordance with a properly executed court order or as otherwise required to do so by law. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any individual.
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate interests are:
- Collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient client experience.
- To make sure you receive updated information on our clients' activities.
- To provide the services you have requested.
- For our own marketing and business purposes.
Sharing your information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies, agents, contractors, service providers or affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with services, respond to your enquiries or for any of the purposes described in this policy.
We may also share your personal information with:
- law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so; and
- other business entities should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, or if we undergo a re-organisation with that entity.
Where is the data stored?
Your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") and may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work with us, or for one of our service providers.
When we, or our permitted third parties, transfer your information outside the European Economic Area, we or they will impose obligations on the recipients of that data to protect your information to the standard required in the European Economic Area or otherwise require the recipient to subscribe to international frameworks intended to enable secure data sharing. In the case of transfers by us, we may also transfer your information where: (i) the transfer is to a country deemed to provide adequate protection of your information by the European Commission; or (ii) where you have consented to the transfer.
At any time, you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section;
- to restrict processing of your personal data;
- to data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
- to object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances;
- to not be subject to a decision based on automated processing;
- to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (please see Complaints section below).
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where you have agreed to be contacted we may use your personal information to send you information about events, fairs, exhibitions and news.
You also have the option of "unsubscribing" from our mailing list at any time thereby disabling any further such e-mail or other communication from being sent to you by emailing email@example.com
How long will we keep your information?
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our files to check that information is accurate, up-to-date and still required.
Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from us. If you opt out from marketing, we will retain your information to enable us to respect your wishes to not be contacted for marketing purposes in the future.
We have appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users' data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not utilise automated decision making in the processing of your data.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regards to these practises, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other sites
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.
If you have any concerns about our use of your information, you also have the right (as a UK resident) to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office, which regulates and supervises the use of personal data in the UK, via their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes; these cookies cannot be used to identify individuals.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Children under 14
We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 14 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to update this policy to reflect changes in law or to how we handle data.
This policy was last updated on 23 May 2018.